These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This promotion is open to brands or employers based or operating within the UK. Agencies can participate in the promotion on the condition that they have the permission of a brand owner / employer to enter on their behalf and will need to disclose the brand / employer in their pitch. Dining club operators are excluded.
2. The promotion will open on 01/09/2017 and will close at 23.59 on 31st October 2017.
3. To participate, simply click on the link to our dedicated landing page and enter your details along with your pitch (in less than 150 words) as to how you would use these memberships as part of a consumer or employee based activity, along with how many memberships you would require and when you would like to run the activity. In short, you are pitching to win an allocation of memberships.
4. The prize fund consists of half a million annual, digital DINE memberships. DINE product terms & conditions can be found at www.dineclub.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
5. Prizes must be used within a brand / employer led piece of activity in the way it was “pitched” within the entry. The activity must be deployed by winners by the 31st March 2018 at the latest. All associated materials must be approved by DINE prior to launch.
6. The cost of incorporating and communicating Dine digital memberships into any activity will be the sole responsibility of the winning brand / employer.
7. There are no cash alternatives available to these prizes.
8. Prizes cannot be re-sold or exchanged with any third party in exchange for any marketing activity / exposure.
9. If a winner changes how they would like to use their free memberships or is not able to deploy a piece of consumer / employee activity the promoter reserves the right to void the codes and award the allocation to another participant.
10. The DINE team, along with an independent judge, will review all the “pitches” and award the allocation based on the best suggestions / pitches put forward. We may allocate all the half a million memberships to one entrant or split the allocation across multiple entrants. Judges will be looking for elements of innovation, creativity, originality and relevance with regard to engaging a consumer or employee audience with dining. Regarding the judging, the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Winners will be contacted by email or by phone by the 30th November 2017 and will have 5 working days to confirm details in order to claim their prize. In the case that they do not respond in time another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above.
12. The winners will receive their digital codes in bulk
1. The name and county of the winning brand(s) or employer(s) is available by sending a self-addressed envelope to Dine Half a Million Promotion, DINE Telecom House, 125 – 135 Preston Road, Brighton, BN1 6AF within three months of the Closing Date.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
3. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
4. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
5. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
6. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
8. Rocket UK Limited (trading as RMG / DINE) Telecom House, 125 – 135 Preston Road, Brighton, BN1 6AF.